The Reign of Terror
Welcome to The Reign of Terror.
The Reign of Terror
Welcome to The Reign of Terror.
The Reign of Terror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are currently on 360 and ps3

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goodbye trot

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kikass5

Goodbye trot Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye trot   Goodbye trot Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:58 am

I am resigning from trot on Thursday, until then i have some unfinished business, but these are my final words on this site, so i might as well make them good. Also, in case any1 was wondering, im joining DSM. Finally, goodbye to all my friends and enemys in the clan. Also D9 im gonna disband the trot gamebattles site so yah i thought id let u know.
Back to top Go down
(TRoT)out4blood3

Goodbye trot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye trot   Goodbye trot Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:51 am

well kik im not going to miss u but i will say good bye im not going to miss u because u screwed me and tornad over telling lies about us and finally u got caught so that is why ur leaving
Back to top Go down
Kikass5

Goodbye trot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye trot   Goodbye trot Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:41 pm

Both of you are looking for trouble its bound to find you.
Back to top Go down
(TRoT)out4blood3

Goodbye trot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye trot   Goodbye trot Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:22 pm

kik all i hve to say is karma is a bitch and u got what u desvere and trouble is my middle name bitch
Back to top Go down
Kikass5

Goodbye trot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye trot   Goodbye trot Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:19 am

haha ur right karma is a bitch, i just hope it deals out on the right person ('_'). i hope you and tornad are happy now that, hmm every1 is gone! good luck d9 fixing things here, it is a shame to see whats become of it. out4blood quit acting tough, every1 knows your not, its getting really annoying.
Back to top Go down
{TRoT}D994
PS3 Clan Leader
{TRoT}D994

Goodbye trot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye trot   Goodbye trot Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:04 pm

kikass, the same people are all still here (except for u).
Back to top Go down
{TROT}WAYNER127
360 Clan Leader

Goodbye trot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye trot   Goodbye trot Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:31 pm

{TRoT}D994 wrote:
kikass, the same people are all still here (except for u).

correction......the creators left afro
Back to top Go down
https://trot.forumotion.net
(TRoT)out4blood3

Goodbye trot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye trot   Goodbye trot Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:21 pm

hey kik if u think im not tough then why did u always lose in the 1on1s we had i havent lose to u bitch. man im glad ur gone theres room for only one michigan boy on this team bitch
Back to top Go down
{TROT}WAYNER127
360 Clan Leader

Goodbye trot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye trot   Goodbye trot Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:15 pm

(TRoT)out4blood3 wrote:
hey kik if u think im not tough then why did u always lose in the 1on1s we had i havent lose to u bitch. man im glad ur gone theres room for only one michigan boy on this team bitch

i dont know who you are or what you did but im tired of watching this.....if you dont like him dont say anything......its really annoying that you keep responding to this post when you know he is gone and wont come back....your basically talking to no one, so lets just cut it out
Back to top Go down
https://trot.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Goodbye trot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye trot   Goodbye trot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goodbye trot
Page 1 of 1