The Reign of Terror
Welcome to The Reign of Terror.
The Reign of Terror
Welcome to The Reign of Terror.
The Reign of Terror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are currently on 360 and ps3

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

leaving a to-do list

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
{TRoT}D994
PS3 Clan Leader
{TRoT}D994

leaving a to-do list Empty
PostSubject: leaving a to-do list   leaving a to-do list Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:23 am

ok guys, i'm leaving for vacation friday morning, or today by the time most of u read this. I'll be gone for about a week. So while i'm gone I want you guys to get a few things done for me.

1. update the homepage. skylight told me earlier that he would do it. it's been a few hours and nothing. i don't care who does it, just get it done before i get back. All of the ranks are currently up to date in the ps3 ranks section.

2. post our practice schedual somewhere on the homepage (portal) as well, just somewhere that any1 new can easily see it and know when the practices are, which to remind u, even though i shouldn't need to, are call of duty world at war on fridays at 9pm eastern, and killzone 2 on saturdays at 9pm eastern.

3. Make sure you go to practice. if u can't make it send an excuse to a general, me, or on the site. as long as i know you weren't dicthing for absolutly no reason at all. even if your reason is "i went outside and got a life" is good enough for me, as long as it's not a lie. but most of all we need a general at these practices to run them, or apoint some1 to run them.

4. I don't think i have any others so if you think of something do it. But most of all don't f*** up the clan while i'm gone. i'll only be gone a week. i don't see any reason any1 that any1 needs to be starting s***.
Back to top Go down
trot tornad317

leaving a to-do list Empty
PostSubject: need help   leaving a to-do list Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:51 pm

yo millers given me a lot of hate d9 help me get things back to normal
Back to top Go down

leaving a to-do list
Page 1 of 1